The Tudor Medical Centre, is supported by a group of patients who have volunteered to support the surgery in its developments and services.
The group’s aims are:
- To act as a catalyst for change and improvement, seeing new treatments and services brought to the patients.
- To identify and review areas of concern to patients and specific areas for improvement, ensuring effective improvements are made where appropriate.
- To act as a voice for patients but also to present opinions from management to the patient users.
- To work with the practice producing plans to support the ongoing development in a proactive supportive manner.
- To provide effective communication for patients.
Interested in joining?
Anyone interested in joining the group should complete a PPG form with their details at reception. A member of the user group will contact you to discuss your involvement further.
Meetings for all Committee members are upto twice a year. There are also sub-groups who meet in-between these times to plan and prepare work eg. forthcoming events, newsletter, service improvements etc.
Our meetings provide opportunities for information updates, reviews and feedback on issues and events which may impact on the service offered at the surgery.
Minutes of the patient user group are available to download from this website.